Weddings are long days for children, once their role in the big day has happened and the photographs have been taken, for them their part is done. So whats happens next for them is vitally important for you and your guests. Planning for the children in advance will certainly be one of the best things you do on your list.
1. Hiring a pop up creche is a fantastic way to keep the children engaged and entertained during the wedding breakfast, whilst speeches and celebrations are happening.this is a perfect option if you have quite a few children attending. Creche's can be located in nearby rooms close to the wedding venue, set up in hotel rooms or set up in outdoor bell tents. Children can play get creative chat and be as noisy as they want, all the while not disturbing anyone. A huge bonus is that they are being cared for by experienced and qualified child care staff, giving total peace of mind.
2. Preparing activity packs for the children table places are great way of keeping children busy whilst sitting at the tables especially during the speeches. The great thing about them is that each pack can be personalised and filled with age appropriate crafts and toys. Colouring in sheets and sticker books are always a big hit.
3. Soft play areas are good for letting the children burn off some energy and be physical on cushioned safe equipment.
4. Pop up play corners are very good for young and a smaller group of children. This has grown in popularity and is an ideal way of keeping the children occupied whilst in eye view of parents and guests. The play corner is set up neatly within the wedding venue room consisting on a mini play tipi, baskets of toys and floor games, whats not to love.
5. A Movie room is a super idea, if your wedding venue has an available room nearby to the wedding breakfast, setting up a homemade movie room using a wall projector ,big bouncy beanbags, soft fluffy blankets and cosy cushions will offer a place to wind down, relax and be a big hit for all.
Nannytap provides pop up creches/play corners, wedding nannies and evening babysitting covering merseyside, wirral and Cheshire
visit my website- https://www.nannytap.com/nannytapweddingnanny
Mobile wedding soft play hire- http://www.kidditec.co.uk
Wedding bell tent hire- http://www.belltentadventures.co.uk